Sunday, September 6, 2020

ACE Virtual Happy Hour - The Great Gathering

A Virtual Happy Hour. An ACE get-together. 111 ACEs & Oracle members in call.  Thanks to Jennifer Nicholson and Oracle Ace Program for organizing this. Being an Oracle ACE has always been an honor for me, and as I see these valuable people who are experts in their fields together, my curiosity for new technologies, my passion for Oracle and my motivation for research continue to increase even today. 
PS: Ace video and song was great :) It's a good memory.


No comments :

Post a Comment

If you will ask a question, please don't comment here..

For your questions, please create an issue into my forum.

Forum Link: http://ermanarslan.blogspot.com.tr/p/forum.html

Register and create an issue in the related category.
I will support you from there.