Monday, March 23, 2020

EBS -- my review of Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2 published on IT Central Station

This is my latest review (sixth I guess) for ITCentralstation.com.

This time for Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2!

I have given the valuable features of Oracle EBS 12.2, info about the initial setup, the things that Oracle can do for improvement, my advices to EBS customers and so on.

Here is the list of questions that I answered.. So, I think you will like it..

What is our primary use case?
How has it helped my organization?
What is most valuable?
What needs improvement?
For how long have I used the solution?
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
How are customer service and technical support?
Which solution did I use previously and why did I switch?
How was the initial setup?
What about the implementation team?
What was our ROI?
What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing?
Which other solutions did I evaluate?
What other advice do I have?
Which deployment model are you using for this solution?


My review of Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2 is now published and available for you to read at:
https://www.itcentralstation.com/product_reviews/oracle-e-business-suite-review-71555-by-ermanarslan-oracle-ace


No comments :

Post a Comment

If you will ask a question, please don't comment here..

For your questions, please create an issue into my forum.

Forum Link: http://ermanarslan.blogspot.com.tr/p/forum.html

Register and create an issue in the related category.
I will support you from there.