Wednesday, March 10, 2021

We (Blog and Forum) ranked high in the lists of the most known Oracle and Database (including all databases) blogs, websites & Influencers 2021

Continuing to produce content from two different lines and support oracle users all around the world. My blog was already on the top 100 list, "this week my forum as well entered that list at the top".  In addition to that, both my forum and blog entered Top 80 Database Blogs, websites and Influencers list..

Thanks to Feedspot for Top 100 Oracle Blogs, Websites & Influencers in 2021 & Top 80 Database Blogs, Websites & Influencers in 2021.

Check the cool content ->


2 records ( 1 for blog and 1 for forum) in both list. Not bad isn't it:)

Sincere thanks to my readers, supporters and forum subscribers.

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you will ask a question, please don't comment here..

For your questions, please create an issue into my forum.

Forum Link: http://ermanarslan.blogspot.com.tr/p/forum.html

Register and create an issue in the related category.
I will support you from there.