Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Support -- about "Erman Arslan's Oracle Forum"

I have written this blog since 03.14.2013. I didn't only try to write as much as I can, but also be picky in choosing my topics. I tried to write unique articles to add a value to Oracle documentation, general community and support. In August 2014, I created a forum to give a voluntarily remote support. Firstly, it was like an extension of my blog, but as the time passes, it has become a very important motivation of mine.
I must admit that; since the last 5-6 months, I have started to spend a lot of time for this forum and remote support. (maybe more than the time I spent for writing blog posts)
Although it is hard to mantain this kind of a continous support in parallel to my work, I m pleased to see the increased count of solved issues.
More than 380 issues solved already!
The quality of this remote support , which has increased as the time passes, is also another motivation of mine.
So, it is working!!
You can ask questions and get remote support using my forum.
Just click on the link named "Erman Arslan's Oracle Forum is available now. Click here to ask a question", which is available on the main page of Erman Arslan's Oracle Home or just use the direct link: http://ermanarslan.blogspot.com.tr/p/forum.html

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you will ask a question, please don't comment here..

For your questions, please create an issue into my forum.

Forum Link: http://ermanarslan.blogspot.com.tr/p/forum.html

Register and create an issue in the related category.
I will support you from there.