Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Oracle Database - 19C New Features - a Compact and Complete Presentation

The latest annual release Oracle Database 20C was introduced very recently. Yes, it is announced , but I still see it like it is a future release (considering 19C is still new and the customers are still planning to upgrade:)

This week, I was working on 19C and analyzing the new features intensely. The first thing that I want to tell you is that, if you are curious about the mechanism of oracle autonomous database, the new features of 19C (and 20C) are winking at you!
--note that, I took a look at the 20C new features as well.. So stay tuned for that! :)

In this blog post, I want to share my presentation about 19C features. It is a big subject though.. Still I did my best to give you all the key new features and tried to went into details when needed.

We still see 11.2.0.4 and 12.2.0.1 in customer environments, but it is for sure that this year we will upgrade several databases to 19C. That's why, it is time to know this long-term support release (Oracle Database 19C) more closely.

This is a compact and complete presentation. Please feel free to comment, if you have anything to add or ask.




























No comments :

Post a Comment

If you will ask a question, please don't comment here..

For your questions, please create an issue into my forum.

Forum Link: http://ermanarslan.blogspot.com.tr/p/forum.html

Register and create an issue in the related category.
I will support you from there.