Friday, November 3, 2023

Another fun departure from the norm : Another TV show! This time It was a LIVE Brodcast!

As an Oracle ACE PRO + System and Database Senior Director, I was the guest of University TV's Professional Agenda Program. We had a nice conversation about my areas of expertise with the host of the program. We had some chats on AI and Quantum Computing, too. We discussed proper career planning for university students. We talked about curiosity and passion in this context. This was a live broadcast on Wednesday, October 18, 2023.

Nowadays, offers are coming one after another for me to participate in the TV programs and I am starting to enjoy it :)

Here I 'm leaving some photos from the last show. Sharing the poster of the TV Program as well.. Just for the memories..




No comments :

Post a Comment

If you will ask a question, please don't comment here..

For your questions, please create an issue into my forum.

Forum Link: http://ermanarslan.blogspot.com.tr/p/forum.html

Register and create an issue in the related category.
I will support you from there.